Cauliflower Crust Muffuletta
For Muffuletta Dressing:
1. Place peppers, cauliflower and green olives into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped (be careful not to puree).
2. Transfer the chopped ingredients into mixing bowl and gently fold in remaining ingredients until all is evenly incorporated. Set aside.
For Jalapeno Aioli:
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with a whisk until well blended.
For the Sandwich:
1. Place cauliflower flatbread onto work surface and spread jalapeño aioli evenly across bottom half of flatbread.
2. Layer deli meats from bottom to top of flatbread. Place provolone cheese at the top of the flatbread.
3. Place roasted sweet peppers and muffuletta dressing across the middle of the flatbread and top with arugula.
4. Gently fold from bottom to top two times to close flatbread.
5. Place into sauté pan over medium-low heat and cook until golden brown on one side, then flip and toast the other side.
6. Place onto cutting board and cut on the bias, transfer to a plate and skewer with two olives.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Rich’s
Soups & Sauces
Desserts & Snacks